at The Camden Snow Bowl
Rent the Camden Snow Bowl Lodge for your…
Wedding • Reunion • Memorial • Meeting • Birthday Party
The Snow Bowl lodge and grounds offer a great location for spring, summer and fall wedding ceremonies and receptions, company picnics, family and school reunions, small meetings, etc. The lodge can handle about 100 people seated, with room for dancing indoors or outside on the deck or the lawn. In addition, with the awning in place over the large deck, another 40 to 50 people can be seated comfortably at picnic tables. For less formal occasions requiring less seating, the venue can handle larger groups with the addition of tents brought in and installed beside the lodge.
The Snow Bowl does not offer food and/or beverage services. Outside caterers are welcome and abundant in our area, or create your own offerings. All state liquor laws apply and proof of liability insurance coverage is required.
The adjacent ball field, tennis courts and pond areas can be used, but are not considered part of the rental unless requested. Otherwise these areas are available on a first-come first-served basis, while remaining open to public use. Email us today to check date availability, and to answer any questions you may have, or call us at 207-236-3438.
2022 Rental Rates & Info
Snow Bowl facility and lodge rental inquiries are welcome. Lodge includes seating for 100, with six large picnic tables on the deck for additional outdoor seating. For more information and to inquire about availability of your desired date, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office. Rates through June 30, 2023, are as follows:
- $1,000/day – Event rental (Full facility + ballfield, boat launch, etc.)
- $600/day – Weekend Public rental (ie: wedding, business meeting, social event)
- $350/day – Weekend Nonprofit Organization rental
- $250/day – Friday Set –Up rental (from 4 p.m. on, July 1-Aug 23)
- $300/day – Weekday rental
- $200/day – Weekday Nonprofit rental
- $100/day – Weekday Meeting rental (3 hours)
- $100 — Refundable Key/Cleaning Deposit
- $260* — Private Duty Police Fee (fee is for a minimum of 4 hours, $65*/additional hour and is required for all events except weekday meeting rentals during business hours M-F, 9 a.m .to 4 p.m.) (*25% administrative fee will be added to total)
- $1,500 — Chairlift rental (first two-minimum hours; $500/add’l hours.)
Unless specified otherwise, daily rental is 24 hours – 6 a.m. to 6 a.m.
Lodge rentals include immediate grounds around the lodge, the deck and main parking lot.